New Future Financial Company
What we need you to do for our Company:
- Provide leadership to the sales team
- Motivate and encourage sales team to ensure quotas are met.
- Review and analyze sales and operational records and reports; uses data to project sales, determine profitability and targets, and identify potential new markets.
- Identify and analyze customer preferences to properly direct sales efforts.
- Assign work and sets quotas for sales teams.
- Consult with potential customers to understand their needs; identifies and suggests, services that will meet those needs
- Resolve customer complaints, staffing problems, and other issues that may interfere with efficient sales operations.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to develop sales quotas and strategies.
- Prepare sales budget; monitors and approves expenses
- Act as company representative at trade association meetings.
- Hire and train sales Representatives.
- Organize and oversee the schedules, and performance of Sales Representatives
- Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Valid Driver’s License
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- At least three years of sales experience required
- Two years experience required in a proven leadership role.
Method of Application
Send us your cover letter and resume to the email provided.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com