About our Client:
Billiam works limited is a privately held company based on the Copperbelt and specialized in maintenance and repair, as well as the supply of a wide range of spare parts for heavy machinery such as; Caterpillar, Komatsu, Volvo, Sinotruck, Hyndai, Shantui, Liugong Spares.
About the role:
Billiam works limited is looking for an experienced individual to spearhead their sales team as a sales manager. As a sales and marketing manager,your primary responsibility is to lead and execute strategic sales initiatives, to drive revenue growth and market expansion. While overseeing the marketing function, the emphasis is on developing and implementing sales strategies, managing sales teams, and cultivating key client relationships.
Sales team management:
- Train, and lead a high-performing sales team.
- Set sales targets and motivate the team to achieve and exceed targets.
- Provide ongoing coaching and performance feedback to enhance the team’s effectiveness.
- Ensure the sales team is well-versed in product knowledge and features.
Sales Analysis and negotiations:
- Conduct sales forecasting and analyze performance against targets.
- Generate regular reports on sales activities, results, and key performance indicators.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies aligned with overall business objectives.
- Analyze market trends and competitors to identify opportunities for growth.
- Lead and participate in sales presentations to key clients.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements to secure favorable terms.
- Gather customer feedback and insights to continuously improve sales strategies.
- Implement strategies to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Stay informed about market trends, pricing, and new products or services.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/ marketing or any related field
- At least 5 years + proven experience in sales and management, with a track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret sales performance data.
- Results-driven and customer-focused.
The incumbent will receive a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Method of Application
Please send your CV to email@example.com before the 19th of January, 2024.