CAMCO Equipment Zambia
The incumbent will be responsible for generating revenue and providing customer support services related to pumps and irrigation solutions and equipment.
- Minimum of BSc in Agriculture or Water Engineering field from a recognized institution.
- Membership in the Engineering Institute of Zambia.
- At least 3 years of working experience at a senior management level.
- Possessing international exposure through training or work experience.
- Able to work independently and under minimal supervision.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Manage the sales team to achieve the business sales plan, revenue, expenditure, and product mix targets.
- Oversee irrigation projects during installation and supervise all pumps and irrigation staff.
- Plan and manage the departmental stock and sales forecasts.
- Conduct customer visits and personally address any matters related to customer complaints.
- Introduce and support the launch of new products into the market by implementing appropriate marketing activities and product promotions in coordination with suppliers.
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures a strong market presence.
- Manage objective setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
Method Of Application
Candidates who meet the minimum requirements are requested to email their applications no later than 15th August 2023 to email@example.com, with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit camco.cn..