Certified Collision Repair Centre Limited
Certified Collision Repair Centre Limited is a Motor Vehicle repairer specializing in Auto Body Repairs, Auto Electrical, Auto Mechanical Repairs and Diagnostics and Troubleshooting as well as routine vehicle maintenance mainly serving the Lusaka Market. In line with our growth agenda, we are looking to employ self driven Sales & Marketing Executives to introduce company products and services to potential customers and close sales. The Successful Candidate will be responsible for researching competing products and services, identifying opportunities to increase sales, and assisting in the development and execution of sales and marketing plans.
The ideal candidate should be able demonstrate strong negotiation skills and convince customers to purchase company products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales quotas.
- Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
- Assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Demonstrating product features to customers.
- Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present company products and services.
- Attending trade shows and other industry-related events.
- Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers.
Completing regular sales reports specifying the number of sales made.
- Grade 12 Certificate with 5 Credits or Better.
- Minimum of a Diploma in marketing, business administration or related field
- Proven sales experience in the auto repair industry will an added advantage
- Sound consultative selling skills.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.