A sales and marketing manager will be responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities and planning and implementing new sales plans. The sales and marketing manager will also manage both the marketing and the sales staff and will perform managerial duties to meet the company’s operations goals.
- Prepare and monitor annual budgets for the Sales and Marketing function and provide monthly Budget v Actual reports.
- Scheduling work according to the company sales and marketing strategic calendar
- Accomplishing marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing and evaluating advertisements
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Works with CEO and Operations Manager, Marketing team and the Region to develop new products as appropriate, using field data and competitor analysis.
- Coordinates as needed regular customer satisfaction surveys and market research.
- Interacts with the local community, business organizations, and industry networks to promote goodwill and generates new business (integration opportunities)
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Manage advertising by providing and monitoring periodic content/promotions for all communication channels, including amongst others but not limited to the company’s websites, social media accounts and monthly newsletters.
- Implementation of Sales strategies to achieve revenue generation, increase of market share and overall business growth for the company by planning daily, weekly and monthly sales activities.
- Preparing sales team targets and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals and overall department sales target
- Manage, mentor and develop a high performance Sales Team to help them achieve and surpass requisite targets and oversee day-to-day sales, take charge of quotations and monitor customer response metrics.
- Hold underperfoming staff accountable for their low input and take necessary corrective actions
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ Business/Economics/Finance/Project Management or relevant field
- At least 3 years’ work experience in a financial sector in the similar role
- Wider knowledge about Microfinance in Zambia
- Attention to details.
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Excellent Leadership skills
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your CV only to the indicated email address.