Natkos Distributors Limited
- Maintaining positive business relationship with customers to maximize sales Supervise operations of sales team.
- Follow-up leads and samples provided by sales team.
- Implement strategies to sell products or services.
- Retain existing customers by providing prompt customer services.
- Supervise and oversee the maintenance of customer databases.
- Assist in visual merchandise, floor moves, inventory, stock, mark downs, POS transactions and products display management in store.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts through personal communication with customers in store and follow-up communication post sale.
- Expedite the resolutions of customer’s problems and complaints to maximize customers satisfactions
- Facilitate inter-department communication to effectively provide customer support.
- Supply management with reports on customer’s needs and problems for possible solutions.
- Work directly with the Assistant director investment to support departmental cross-selling initiatives and products training between products and printing services.
- Ensure to submit monthly performance report by 5th of every month.
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
- Must have a full grade 12 certificate.
- Must have a certificate or diploma in Sales and Marketing or any business program.
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a minimum of 1 year working experience.
- Driving license will be an added advantage
Method of Application
NB: All applications should be addressed to the Human Resource Manager and sent to email@example.com not later than 26th May 2023.
To apply for this job please visit natkos.co.zm.