1. According to the demand and principle of the company, through good management of distributors and to achieve different sales targets and other mission targets .
2. Helping customers train their team, improve the company structure and enhance the salesman.
3. Monitor the stock, sales and the distribution through quantitative analysis methods and data-oriented management; bring up the related professional analysis results and management suggestion.
4. Assist customers in developing channel promotion and team incentive programs to increase channel sales.
5. Visit their key customers in the region, find out all problems and expectations, help solve them to increase sales and satisfaction.
6. Improve product display and market the overall market performance.
7. Pay close attention to market trends and competitors products, give feedback and submit promptly the business research report.
8. Other work tasks organised by the leader.
1. Diploma or Degree in sales/business or related field.
2. At least 1 year experience in direct sales.