National Breweries Plc
National Breweries Plc is Zambia’s leading producer and distributor of Traditional African Beer. Our affiliation to Delta Beverages gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to one of the biggest international brewing companies in the world. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement.
We are inviting applications to fill the following vacant position:
POSITION: SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Reporting to the Sales and Distribution Manager, the successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
- Ensure Market potential study collated and analysed by sales area
- Market potential opportunities planned and prioritized
- Identify gaps and prioritize Volume / Market Share / In-trade execution
- Monitor Sales and route performance
- Ensure sales call are carried out as per calling schedule
- Order generation
- Monitor competitor activities
- Provide input into promotions planning based on sales data.
- Ensure routes are adequately serviced and adhered to.
- Confirm that Sales teams are always presentable, and action is being taken against non-compliers
- After sales service delivered
- Ensure Communication channels are in place to establish good relations with customers
- Give timeous feedback to customers and management on matters of concern
- Equip vehicles with appropriate tools and ensure safe usage of company vehicle as per policy
The job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements and possess the following attributes.
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Sales Management or its equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as excel, word and power point.
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to work under pressure
Method of Application
Qualified and experienced persons should send their applications and CV’s not later than 26 May 2023 to;
The Human Resources Business Partner
National Breweries Plc
Sheki Sheki Road
PO Box 35135
Email address: email@example.com
(Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to & all attachments should be in a single PDF File. Kindly state the position in the subject line)
To apply for this job please visit natbrew.co.zm.