Dangote Industries Limited
- Plan, schedule and supervise the predictive, preventative, corrective and overhaul maintenance of all power plant electric generating, steam producing, material handling, rolling stock and associated plant equipment to assure the plant is operated in a reliable, safe environmentally compliant and efficient manner.
- Schedule and manage preventive and predictive maintenance in accordance with equipment and systems requirements and as indicated by equipment and system performance, maintenance records, safety requirements and best practices.
- Constantly review and improve maintenance processes and ensure that maintenance personnel are properly trained and adhere to established procedures and standards in accordance with prudent industry practice.
- Manage and ensure uniform application and technical correctness of a comprehensive maintenance program, including forecasting manpower workload and equipment needs for short term and long term needs.
- Continually evaluate, schedule and budget the maintenance program and recommends changes to optimise maintenance cost effectiveness, work quality, outage time and availability.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Head, Power Plant from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a related discipline.
- Minimum of nine (9) years relevant work experience
· Medical Insurance Cover
· In-House Pension Scheme
· Production Bonus
· Life Assurance