Sun Share Investment Limited
POSITION: SENIOR BOILERMAKER
SUN SHARE INVESTMENT is seeking to recruit a highly self-motivated individual for the position of Boilermaker to join the versatile our maintenance team.
Reporting to the Supervisor- LPDC Maintenance, you will be responsible for the establishment of preventative and responsive maintenance and development within the LPDC area, to ensure maximum operational performance is achieved in a safe and cost-effective manner while ensuring compliance with relevant procedures, polices, legal requirements and consent conditions.
Duties and responsibility for this position will include but not limited to the following;
- Review of maintenance tasks and procedures including JSA’s and SOP’s.
- Maintain a professional work ethic through effective, honest communication with supervisors, peers, and operations personnel at all times.
- Read and interpret drawings with regards to fabrication and manufacturing of new and existing works related to boiler making.
- Plan, schedule and monitor work of support personnel to assist immediate supervisor.
- In cooperation with the Supervisor – you will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the Infrastructure, new projects and plant and equipment within the LPDC operation.
Method of Application
For more details, call Mr. ZEPH ON 0972970222 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.