Builders Warehouse Kitwe
Functions / Responsibilities:
1. Adhere to Company Policy and procedures
- Ensure that you have an ongoing understanding of company strategy, policies & procedures through the execution of departmental, store & company strategy.
2. Pick stock
- Always wear BIBs to identify yourself with customers.
- Always pay a lot of attention for both quality and quantity of picked stock.
- Stock must be drawn correctly.
- Carry out verbal orders/instructions from your superiors at all times.
- If you are not sure please ask your superiors for assistance.
- Pick the correct stock according to the invoice/ picking slip/ cash sale.
3. Load items – on/off delivery trucks/ customers vehicle
- Load stock into customer vehicles or offload stock from customer vehicles for refund.
- Accompany delivery drive to deliver or collect or exchange customer stock.
- Merchandise incoming stock from customers in the right shelves in the store.
- Feedback customers regarding stock picked
- Approach customer and assist customers Speedily, efficiently
4. Satisfy internal & external customers
- Handle all customers according to the standards in the Interact with Customers course and according to Walmart culture of service to customers.
- Present a positive image to customers, acknowledge, approach & greet customers as required, understand their special needs & respond to their queries as required.
- Meet housekeeping requirements.
- Maintain internal and external yard is neat and tidy.
- Stock to be packed in allocated areas.
- Perform general cleaning duties
6. Safety Awareness
- Always wear correct PPE when picking high-rise stock.
- Always follow correct safety procedures.
- Always adhere to safety regulations when working with gas.
- Always maintain material handling equipment and report any damage or malfunction of forklifts, bob carts and vehicles.
- Always be mindful with ladders and whenever you pick stock from high-rise.
- Grade 12 or its equivalent.
- Excellent customer service orientation and high integrity
- Ensure customer / Member Centered Performance.
- Physically able to lift bulk stock.
- Ensure Execution & Achieve Results.
- Adapt & Learn