Nava Energy Zambia Limited
Shift Electrical Engineer.
Position: 1 (One)
- Grade 12 certificate
- Diploma/ Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Zambian with NRC
- Must be a paid-up Member of Engineering Institute of Zambia (EIZ)
- 6 to 10 years work experience.
- Age of 24 to 35 years
- Proficient in Ms. Word and Excel / Good report writing abilities and communication skills.
OTHER JOD DETAILS (SHIFT ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – MAAMBA)
(Positions with which regular contact is required for discharging the responsibilities)
- ZESCO/ NCC
- In-charge – Operations
- Desk engineers
- SHEQ Manager/ SHEQ Officers
ROLE OF THE POSITION
(Brief statement about the purpose of the position)
- Operation of Unit 1 & 2 Generators, 6.6KV & 400Volts switch gear to meet the requirement for electrical system.
- Sending auxiliary power availability as daily basis and revising export power schedule during tripping of plant or any internal plant issues.
- Isolating equipment as per line clearance procedure.
- Maintaining GT side and all the switchgear voltage by operating tap changer.
- Assisting shift charge engineer in issuing safety work permits.
- Preparing daily export power and auxiliary power data.
- Coordinate with ZESCO Officials.
- Monitoring and recording all switch gear parameters.
- Informing all abnormalities being faced to Shift In-charge Engineer.
- Informing defects to shift charge engineer.
- Conducting Diesel generator trial run as per schedule.
- Adhere to all laid down safety, Health and Environmental standards, practices and procedures.
- Check Healthiness of all standby equipment and work place and ensuring complete availability of the same.
- Registration defects in defect register.
- Fore casting troubles during operation and observing noise levels.
- Communication with Desk operator.
- Ensuring good housekeeping in switch Gear.
- Working towards reduction of auxiliary consumption.
- Forecasting trouble during operation and observing noise levels
- Registering defects in defects register.
- Shift In – Charge Engineer
Closing date: 31st May, 2023
Method of Application
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org