- Full Time
- Lusaka, Zambia
- 000 USD / Year
- Applications have closed
- Salary: 000
About this opportunity!
We are looking for a member to be part of our Managed Services team! As a part of our MSIP Deployment team, you will play a key role in managing the delivery of services and resources on our “live” customer network, broadcast platform and/or Information System (IS) / Information Technology (IT) infrastructure.
Based on our customer’s network specifics, you will ensure the coordination of our technology integration deployment, the quality of the implementation, the adequacy of the testing procedures and tools, the proper acceptance and the smooth handover to our operations team according to Ericsson’s and the customer’s network particularities and requirements.
What You Will Do
- Manage end-to-end deployment and delivery of integration activities for specific customer, including preparation of the live customer network or IS/IT infrastructure and assisting the program manager in resources and timing definition and tracking
- Validate and approve integration test results for a new service, terminal and equipment type or vendor
- Secure the availability and accuracy of the customer’s asset configuration information to be used by all delivery units
- Ensure deployment management activities are efficiently performed and supported by other delivery organizations and functions
- Seek customer approval for deployment solutions and negotiate penalties in the case of customer non-acceptance
- Participate on various change management boards, and forums as needed and coordinate customer participation as necessary
- Ensure acceptance tests are performed locally and globally with customer involvement and approval as necessary
- Approve the release and deployment strategy based on customer requirements and ensure execution of proper hand-over to operations
- Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements and excellence in service delivery
You will bring
- Education: Graduate or Post Graduate Engineering degree.
- LINUX/UNIX knowledge
- IT/Telecom experience
- 3 – 5 years’ experience with Charging Systems, Business Configuration & Mediation advantage
- Deployment and integration delivery management
- Change management
- Release and deployment management
- Efficiency improvement management
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Deciding and initiating action
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Persuading and influencing
- Relating and networking
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.