SOCIAL MEDIA DESIGNER JOB DESCRITION
We are looking for a social media designer to be responsible for designing and posting original content on online platforms. The responsibilities of a social media designer include posting content on social media, designing graphic material, and attracting consumers via social media.
To be a successful as a social media designer, you should be highly motivated, creative, and possess solid knowledge of marketing competencies. Ultimately, a top-notch social media designer should be computer literate, highly organized, and capable to work with little direction.
SOCIAL MEDIA DESIGNER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Producing content to be posted online.
- Increasing traffic and appealing to target audiences.
- Creating posts, pages, and applications to attract customers.
- Using programming skills to build pages and applications.
- Measuring key performance indicators.
- Develop and maintain social networks, websites, and online communities.
- Use visual and written language effectively.
- Use social sites to connect with customers, fans and peers.
- Develop new strategies for growing existing social communities.
- Follow current social media trends and innovations for new planning.
- Utilize social media tools, including Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and HTML/CSS.
- Degree in graphic design or computer sciences.
- Good communication skills.
- Creativity and graphic design skills.
- Proficiency in marketing disciplines.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Be able to produce original ideas.