We are currently seeking a creative and motivated Social Media Intern to join our dynamic team. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the world of digital marketing and social media management. As a Social Media Intern, you will work closely with the team to create and manage social media campaigns, engage with our clients online audience, and help expand their digital presence.
- Assist in developing and executing social media strategies for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Tiktok
- Create engaging content for social media channels, including graphics, videos, and written copy
- Monitor and respond to social media comments, messages, and reviews in a timely manner
- Analyze social media performance and create reports to track growth and engagement
- Assist in conducting market research to identify new social media trends and opportunities
- Collaborate with team members to develop creative campaigns and strategies
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute to the overall growth of the agency
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a degree/diploma program in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Knowledge of social media platforms and their respective functionalities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create visually appealing content using design software (e.g., Canva, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask effectively
- A passion for digital marketing and a desire to learn and grow in the industry
- Prior experience in social media management will be an added advantage
What to expect:
- Flexible working patterns, 80% remote and 20% at the office
- Basic remuneration with a possibility of an increment depending on performance
Method of Application
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio or samples of your social media work to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please explain why you are interested in this internship and how your skills and experience make you a strong candidate for the position.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.