#Splunk Developer On-Site
- Experience: 3+ years and at least 6-12 months of experience in Splunk.
- Create Splunk Search Processing Language (SPL) queries, Reports and Dashboards.
- Create Splunk applications and deploy using Splunk Deployment Server.
- Test and deploy reporting solutions for various Cyber and information security Use Cases.
- Requirement gathering for new reporting requests and data queries from the Team managers.
- Effectively communicate (i.e. status, issues, and escalations) team leaders and other various levels of the organization.
- Candidate must have worked in an Infrastructure environment.
- Must have proficiency in SPL,SQL and related search languages.
- Must have experience with Splunk CLI.
- Preferred experience in creating Reports and Dashboards in Splunk
- Preferred experience with network packet sniffing tools and appliances.
- Preferred experience with Splunk dbConnect application and Splunk forwarder deployment.
- Preferred experience with Python, HTML, XML.
- Preferred experience with Big Data technologies like Hadoop and Hulk.
- Optional Experience with Web technologies: HTML,HTML5,DHTML,CSS,CSS.
- Familiarity with Operating Systems: Virtual machine environments, Microsoft Windows XP/7/8and Windows Server, Linux, Unix, Solaris, AIX,
Financial and Banking experience desirable
Deadline is 30th May 2023Salary is K15,000 to K35,000 net negotiable
Method of Application
If you meet the following send email of updated documents to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org