Store Assistant (x3)
Yalelo is looking for a Store Assistant to assist the Yalelo store operations by ensuring the availability of stock, the highest standard of customer service excellence, and meeting sales targets.
The Right Fit candidate will:
- Greet and welcome customers to the store in a pleasant manner.
- Assist in displaying products in an easy-to-locate manner.
- Consistently utilizes best practice standards in providing customer service in the retail store.
- Assisting customers in locating desired items.
- Informing customers of shop promotions to encourage purchases.
- Performing regular price checks to identify and correct price discrepancies and remain well informed on any store promotions.
- Addresses and resolves customers’ complaints in a professional manner.
- Maintains in-depth product knowledge to provide advice and recommendations as needed.
- Inspects items and products for any damages and spoilage.
- Assists stores staff in monitoring stock inventory.
- Maintain the store area hygiene conditions ensuring compliance with basic PRIDE principles.
- Assists in receiving, processing, and organizing stock and store consumables deliveries accordingly with First In First Out (FIFO) disciplines.
The Store Assistant Must Have:
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- 1 Years’ experience in the desired field.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Experience in FMCG industry is an added advantage.
Method of Application
If this, is YOU, we would like to hear from you today!!! Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that your application subject line includes the job title you are applying for e.g Merchandiser.