Zambeef Products Plc
Zambeef Products PLC is the largest integrated cold chain food products and agribusiness company in Zambia and one of the largest in the Southern Africa region. It is involved in the primary production, processing, distribution and retailing of beef, chicken, pork, eggs, dairy, fish, flour, stock feed and day-old chicks throughout Zambia and the surrounding region.
Zambeef Products PLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic candidate for the role outlined below. Women are therefore encouraged to apply.
STORES MANAGER – HUNTLEY CHISAMBA (1)
The Required Skills for this Role Include:
- Implement and maintain record keeping of all store’s items.
- Ensure goods received are identified, inspected and in agreement with purchase order.
- Ensure all goods received are accompanied by valid supporting documents and recorded on the
- Ensure stores items issued is controlled by critically scrutinizing requisition forms, signatures and ensure it is duly authorized.
- Ensure bin cards are updated and agree with stock on hand.
- Ensure regular stock takes and physical quality checks.
- Preparation of stock sheets for monthly stock takes.
- Update stock records and bin cards with stock take numbers and investigate variances.
- Responsible for reporting on all stock items to end users and senior management.
- Report all stock variances with investigating notes to senior management.
- Monitor stock levels and maintain minimum and maximum stock levels and inform end users and procurement to facilitate with replenishment of the same.
- Ensure quality of items is kept up to standard and facilitate supplier complaints on any sub quality goods.
The Required Qualifications are:
- Full Grade 12 certificate
- Diploma/Stores Management or related qualification
- 3 years’ experience in Stores management. Full grade 12 school certificate.
- Computer literate
The Required Attributes Include:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Assertive character
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their applications letters, with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 24th May, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit zambeef.co.zm.