Hardrich Engineering Services Company Limited
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR A STORES CONTROLLER
- To manage stocks and maintain a buffer of stocks in order to control the issuance and receipt of stocks in line with Hesco policy
- Updating Bin Cards immediately the transaction takes place
- Receive stocks from Vendors through the Procurement department, Inspect and accept or reject them depending on the quality and specifications given.
- Raises Goods Received Notes, monitor stock levels by accurately recording all stocks issued and all stocks received as per procedure to attain accuracy at any given time.
- Consolidating daily activities, monitors and reports on all issues in the stores so as to review, establish and advise on stock levels for timely replenishment of stock.
- Updating all records in stores so that accuracy of information is attained at any given time
- Monitoring the consumption of stock and prepare reports for superior’s attention
- Compiles reports on any shortages, loses and obsolete or expired stocks for the attention of superiors for relevant action.
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate
- Diploma or Degree in Purchasing and Supply or Diploma in Accounts
- Must have worked in a similar role at least two (2) Years
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply or ZICA
- Good written and communication skills
- Attention to details
- Computer literacy
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org