Zambia Sugar Plc. is a subsidiary of Illovo Sugar Africa (Pty) Ltd Group and is the leading sugar producer in Zambia. Its main activities are the growing of sugar cane, the production and marketing of sugar and other sugar downstream products.
The Company invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of Supervisor – Agriculture in the Agriculture Department.
The position reports to the Farm Supervisor. The successful candidate will be responsible for the supervision of cane growing operations at their respective farm operation at Zambia Sugar Plc. in Mazabuka.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA
- Supervision of cane growing operations
- Planning of farm operations
- Good record keeping
- Basic understanding in continuous Improvement initiatives
- Knowledge in Safety Health Environment Risk & Quality (SHERQ) in cane growing.
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Should be 18 years and above
- 1-2 years’ experience is an added advantage
- Minimum of certificate in General Agriculture from a reputable a recognised tertiary institution
Method of Application
Should you be interested in applying for any of the roles, please submit your detailed CV, copies of relevant qualifications, relevant professional accreditation, registrations and ID/Passport for the attention of the HR Business Partner (as a single PDF document) to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the role applied for in the subject line.
Closing date for applications: 16th May 2023.
Applicants may be required to complete pre-employment checks (qualification, credit, security, background, and medical assessments) as part of the recruitment process where applicable.