Blessed Shiloh Christian School
JOB ADVERT FOR LANGUAGE SCHOOLTEACHER SPECIALIZED IN CHEWA
Blessed Shiloh Christian School, where Quality education and Christian values meet is seeking a qualified and dedicated individual to take up the position of a Language School Teacher specialized and fluent in Chewa, both spoken and written.
Interested candidates must meet the following general requirements;
- Must be a Zambian National
- 22 years and above
- Must be registered with the Teaching Council of Zambia with a valid Teacher Practicing Certificate.
- Must have completed training and graduated.
*Applicants who possess the above general requirements should also meet the following specific requirements:
- Must have a Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) with Five (5) Credits or better, including English, Mathematics and a Language Subject Chewa.
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Chewa with at least 2years teaching experience.
- Must be from an accredited Teacher Training Institution offering Diploma Qualifications with a minimum training period of 3 years or a Degree qualification with a minimum training period of 4 years.
Applications must be addressed to the Human Resource Manager.
The closing date for receiving applications is the 23 January 2024.