LOLC Finance Zambia Limited
TELLER x 1 – LIVINGSTONE
Overall Objective: To manage cash transactions and to maintain good service delivery at teller points.
- Ensure prompt and efficient payment and posting of all cash transactions
- Ensure proper balancing on a daily basis
- Oversees responsibility for service delivery at teller points
- Cross selling of bank products
- Any other duties as assigned by the Cash Officer/Customer Service Manager
- Turnaround time
- Customer delivery service index
- Amount of revenue accrued through processing of customer transactions
- Number of shortages and overages
- Banking operations, policies and procedures
- Banking products/services
- Must have a professional disposition
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Customer Service orientation
- Minimum of a Diploma in Banking and Finance or any 2-year business Diploma from a recognized learning institution.
- Full grade Twelve school certificate with Five (5) credits or better, including Mathematics and English.
- Minimum requisite experience – 1-year relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Please clearly indicate the job title in the subject of your email and use your full name and the job you are applying for as the filename of your application for example, Head – Internal Audit_Aaron_Banda. Applications should consist of your CV and Academic Qualifications. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted. The closing date for accepting applications is 4 February, 2024. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Kindly submit your details to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to Hr@lolczambia.com