Dimavati Agric & Trading
Understanding of contract terminology, competitive bids, purchase orders, and vendor relationship management
Computer literate, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, emails, etc
Must have 2-3 years of experience in tendering or relevant work experience.
Good understanding of Tender / Project Management Process
Tender administrator Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure that the tender documents are completed and accurate
2. Compilation of tender documents i.e. ability to draft plans, policies, procedures and ensure that all mandatory documents are updated
3. Attend tender briefing meetings
4. Maintain accurate records electronic copies of completed documents
5. Ability to process quotations, tender extensions
6. Searching for relevant tenders on various platforms
7. Coordination, compilation and completion of tender documents
8. Ensure the bid process is followed
9. Coordinate collection of tender documents and ensure submissions are made on time
10. Follow up on tenders submitted and maintain a database
11. Update all spreadsheets, databases and records
12. Organize and schedule meetings
13. Develop/maintain a filing system.
14. Responding to emails
Ability to work well with a team
Proper time management and ability to work under pressure
Able to work and thrive in a high-stress and fast-paced environment
To apply for this job please visit dimavati.com.