Inonge Safari Travel & Tours
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Travel Consultant . Their responsibilities will include
Duties & Responsibilities
– Serve as the first point of contact for all travel inquiries, providing prompt and professional customer service
– Respond to customer questions and requests in a timely and accurate manner
-Use strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with customers and co-workers
– Proactively manage customer expectations, keeping them updated on changes or delays
– Effectively handle customer complaints and escalate when necessary
– Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company policies and procedures
– Process customer bookings and reservations in an efficient and accurate manner
-Perform administrative tasks as needed, such as processing quotations, invoices and receipting.
-Computer literate, MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
– Combination of experience and training (diploma/degree level) which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
– Attention to detail
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate.
Method of Application
Submit application cover letter demonstrating why you are the best candidate & an updated CV only via email to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org