We are a proud representative of Kestria, the world’s largest alliance of boutique executive search firms in Zambia. Kestria’s reach currently spans 40+ countries and 90+ cities and counting. We assist clients to achieve their commercial objectives in the most effective and efficient way possible while maintaining the highest level of advisory.
Our client, a leading travel agency is looking for motivated Travel Consultants to join their dynamic team.
- Plan and customize travel itineraries, providing expert advice on destinations, accommodations, and activities.
- Make reservations for flights, hotels, tours, and related services.
- Stay updated on travel trends and regulations.
- Promote additional services and maximize upselling opportunities.
- Manage unexpected situations such as cancelled flights to ensure clients’ stress-free experiences
- Foster strong client relationships for repeat business and referrals.
- Maintain organized records of interactions, bookings, and payments
- Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in a reputable travel agency.
- Galileo document production certificate.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Strong ability to plan, organize, and customize travel itineraries.
- Flexibility to work overtime.
- Sober-minded and good business etiquette.
Method of Application
To apply kindly send your CV, cover letter and copies of qualifications to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th November 2023. Please mention “Travel Consultant” in the subject line.