Juba Transport Limited
Juba Transport Limited involved in the transportation business of Fuel, Acid, and Dry cargo within Zambia and the SADC region is urgently looking for dynamic, highly qualified, and experienced individuals for empolyment as Truck Drivers for Fuel Tankers, Flatbeds, and Tautliners.
To operate a truck or and trailer to deliver cargo to company contracted sites of clients while complying with all safe work practices, policies, and procedures.
- Deliver goods while operating a truck, over intercity routes or sometimes spanning several countries.
- Load, handle and transport materials and heavy cargo safely.
- Complete and verify paperwork of the assigned cargo.
- Deliver load with good attention to customer service and safety.
- Adhere to laws for commercial vehicles and all state (SADC) traffic laws.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Grade 12 school certificate.
- Must have minimum 5 years’ CE PSV, GD licence experience in a similar job with a reputable company/s.
- Must have valid Dangerous Goods and Defensive Driving Certificates preferably from (ENAC).
- Must be medically and physically fit to work as a driver.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Able to pass random drug tests.
Method of Application
Only interested candidates that meet the above requirements should apply with their cover letter and CV only in a single document. Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advert will close on 30th November 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.