Zambia Land Alliance
- Posting transactions and preparation of bank reconciliation statements;
- Generating Journal vouchers and deposit voucher for posting every month
- Tagging all ZLA assets with assets numbers
- Ensure all Assets are insured
- Prepare cost apportionment of all admin costs as per donor regulation every month.
- Assist in efficient administrative operations of the organization;
- Administration of the transport policy so that procurement, utilization and disposal of vehicles is carried out efficiently, effectively and economically;
- Assist day to day logistical arrangements including use of organizational vehicles
- Updating the organization’s fixed assets register by ensuring that all fixed assets are appropriately processed;
- Assist the manager on human resource functions of the organization and implementation of the human resources management procedures;
- Ensuring that employment contracts for all staff are in place, updated leave days, timesheets are well documented and filed;
- Assist with the ZLA Audit preparation and process.
- Performing any other responsibilities delegated by the Finance Manager.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
- Recognized accounting and administrative qualification
- At least one-year experience in accounting and administrative work.
- Proven Knowledge and experience of comprised systems, preferably Microsoft Office
- Experience in Administration and Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- Must have a driver’s license with experience in both manual and automatic transmission
- Must be honest with high degree of integrity
- Must be a team player who is mature, sober and decisive.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Must have initiative with ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task and stay focused under pressure
Method of Application
The contract period for this position is for 6 months (renewable). Candidates who meet the above qualifications can send their CURRICULUM VITAE and APPLICATION LETTERS to the Finance Manager, Zambia Land Alliance using the following email address: email@example.com no later than 17:00hrs on 30th October 2023.