We are a global leader in food & beverage ingredients. Pioneers at heart, we operate at the forefront of consumer trends to provide food & beverage manufacturers with products and ingredients that will delight their consumers. Making a positive impact on people and planet is all part of the delight. With a deep-rooted presence in the countries where our ingredients are grown, we are closer to farmers, enabling better quality, and more reliable, traceable and transparent supply. Supplying products and ingredients at scale is just the start. We add value through our unique, complementary portfolio of natural, delicious and nutritious products. With our fresh thinking, we help our customers unleash the sensory and functional attributes of cocoa, coffee, dairy, nuts and spices so they can create naturally good food & beverage products that meet consumer expectations. And whoever we’re with, whatever we’re doing, we always make it real.
A leading global supplier of green coffee, with a significant specialty and soluble coffee offer, ensures we’re buzzing
with know-how. Our year-round presence in 18 major origins means we can offer the responsible, traceable supply consumers want – and the rare roasts our customers need to differentiate their brands.
As the Workshop Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the effective functioning of our plantation’s equipment and machinery. Your responsibilities will include leading a skilled maintenance team, implementing preventive maintenance programs, and contributing to the overall operational efficiency of our plantation.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the workshop.
- Lead and motivate a team of skilled technicians and mechanics.
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance programs for our machineries such as tractors, SUVs, bikes, cars, trucks, heavy equipment, boom sprayers, fertinox spreaders,
- Coordinate equipment repairs and troubleshooting activities.
- Ensure compliance with safety and environmental standards.
- Collaborate with other departments to streamline communication and workflow.
- Maintain accurate records of equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Contribute to budget planning and cost control measures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Automobile, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a managerial role within a plantation or farm setting.
- Strong technical knowledge of agricultural equipment and machinery.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Understanding of safety, health, and environmental regulations.