Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
The Workshop Supervisor will be Organizing jobs for staff and completing timesheets, Managing and mentoring staff Ensure full and accurate communication to the workshop, parts, reception, and quality control. Ensure all materials and labour resources used are posted to each and every job card. Maintain up-to-date progress on each and every vehicle under maintenance/repair.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Carrying out appraisals with team members
- Completing job cards and warranty claims
- Writing up reports and records for completed work
- Writing proposals for out-of-season servicing contracts.
- Ensure Technicians’ optimum productivity
- Issue jobs to available technicians who have the required skill level.
- Issue work in the order to achieve promised times.
- Notify Reception to amend promised times where inaccurate, additional work is authorized, parts delays, technical difficulties and ensure committed delivery times are met.
- Communicate any and all changes that affect a vehicle to the concerned person/department e.g. completion time, parts shortage, extra work, warranty refusal, damage found, delayed diagnosis etc.
- Accurately and timely post all resources to the job card including labour, oils, paint, AC gas, bought out materials and sub-let work.
- Accurately and timely check warranty job cards to ensure fault codes and repair descriptions are accurately added to job cards.
- Monitor technicians’ performance, productivity and efficiencies on a daily and weekly basis.
- Keep track of standard times, feedback to management if the same found missing in manuals or system
- And any other duties as assigned by Management.
Required Competencies and Skills
- Supervisor skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Sober minded
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work long hours
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills
Primary Areas of Accountability:
Qualifications and Experience
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Qualification in Mechanics or Mechanical Engineering
- Must have worked in Mechanics for a minimum of 7-10 Yearsâ€™ experience up to Workshop Manager or Foreman Level
- Must have vast experience working on John Deere Engines/ Equipment
- Must be willing to stay and work in a rural set-up
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com and copy in firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 14 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com