Travac Investments Limited
We are searching for motivated Yango Drivers who can show professionalism with exceptional customer service etiquettes, communication and time management skills. The drivers will be expected to ferry our various clients to varying destinations within and outside Lusaka. They should be thorough, accurate, and honest in their day-to-day operations.
To be a successful Driver, you should have an understanding of basic driving principles and proficiency with the operations of either manual or automatic transmission vehicles. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
1. Transportation of either passengers or goods to various locations within and outside Lusaka.
2. Performing checks on the vehicle to ensure that it has valid documentation and that it is in a roadworthy condition.
3. Communicating with clients via the phone and in-person.
4. Receiving of payments from clients and ensuring that funds are deposited in the company account on the set date.
5. Ensuring that the vehicle has sufficient fuel to cover the required trips for the day.
- Minimum of 2 years driving experience with driver’s license.
- 1 year work experience preferably in similar position.
- Proficiency in English and other local Languages
- Exceptional time management, customer service and verbal/ written communication skills.
- Should be professional and should have a strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates can email their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th May, 2023.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.